Friday 25 January 2013

CAMBRIDGE SATCHEL ALL THE WAY...

Remember a while back, I posted about wanting a Cambridge Satchel?



Well... I am happy to say I am the proud new owner of a neon orange one..


It was given to me by my two fab friends and my partner for my Birthday back in December.

Yep - it was a biggish numbered birthday too, but I am not going to reveal it!

you either love it, or you hate it - and in Christchurch - what with all the quake repairs going on, there's a lot of neon out there in the construction sites. Is that a good thing, nor a bad thing?

I had one chap tell me he loved my bag, while wearing his regulation safety vest mind you, and I have had people say "that's too bright".
But it a nutshell, I am who I am, and I love things that are just a little bit odd.


No comments:

Post a Comment