Saturday 10 August 2013

Block coloured buntings and other daily tricks

Yesterday afternoon, I came home with my bag of plain coloured card and other craft supplies, and make a few buntings for customers.

I also made another one as a test:

This necklace has plain colour textured paper on it instead of my usual busy patterns mixed in with neons.

So what do you think?

It reminds me of a gelato cone in the middle of summer. The grey pieces simply sharpen it all up (and trust me, it looks far better in the flesh).

You can also buy in from my Facebook page or from my FELT store.

I had such a spot in the sunshine and view of the backyard from my studio yesterday, I decided to keep pottering along and making the 5 bunting orders I received overnight. I even cooked up some new ideas for necklaces (in the design stage now).
All in all, a rather productive day!




No comments:

Post a Comment